Last updated March 3, 2017
Notice and Collection
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you. “Personal Information” is any information that is identifiable with you, as an individual.
Personal information we collect may include:
- Mailing Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
Personal Information, however, does not include your name, business title or business address or business telephone number in your capacity as an employee of an organization. Cintech Automotive will only collect personal information by fair and lawful means. The provision of personal information is voluntary.
Cintech Automotive collects personal information for the following purposes:
- To establish and maintain responsible commercial relations with customers and to provide ongoing services
- To understand customer needs and preferences
- To develop and enhance market services
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
- To evaluate candidates and applicants who have submitted personal information to us for employment consideration purposes
- To respond to your inquiry when you contact us, request a download or request a demo
- To send you our newsletter when you sign up for it, or you sign up to stay informed
- To register you for events and conferences
- To advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you (provided that you can choose not to receive any invitations or direct mail from us by indicating your preference as outlined below under Contact Us)
- Statistical analysis
- Email newsletters
- Other uses as may be permitted or required by applicable law
Unless required or permitted by law, we shall not use or disclose your personal information for a new purpose not identified here.
In certain circumstances, the Cintech Automotive Site may collect information from individuals under the age of 13. As required by law, we will give parents direct notice prior to collecting information and receive the parent’s verifiable consent.
- Cintech Automotive will not require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity;
- Parents can review their child’s personal information, direct us to delete it, and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information;
- Parents can agree to the collection and use of their child’s information, but still not allow disclosure to third parties unless that’s part of the service (for example, social networking);
- To learn more about our privacy procedures, you may contact us at:
Choice and Consent
Prior to obtaining your consent, Cintech Automotive will describe the choices available to you and obtain implicit or explicit consent with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information, except in certain situations otherwise permitted by the law. Where it is reasonable to do so, we may rely on your implied consent. Otherwise, we will rely on explicit consent received directly from you to collect or use your personal information, for example, the collection of your personal information if you subscribe to a newsletter on the Site.
You may withdraw or modify your consent at any time through contacting Cintech Automotive's Privacy Officer at: Cintechauto@gmail.com
Use and Retention
Cintech Automotive limits the use of personal information to the purposes identified in this Policy and for which the individual has provided implicit or explicit consent. We retain personal information for only as long as it is necessary to fulfill the stated purposes, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
Personal information provided to us by users is primarily stored on servers in The United States.
Cintech Automotive will destroy personal information that is no longer needed.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Cintech Automotive does not transfer personal information to third parties or service providers.
Cintech Automotive provides individuals with access to their personal information for review or update. If you wish to access your personal information to challenge accuracy or update it to ensure completeness, you may email us at Cintechauto@gmail.com. We will provide a response within 30 days of receiving an access request. If under certain circumstances we are unable to fully separate your personal information from that of another individual, we will not be able to provide you with access to your information.
Cintech Automotive will strive to maintain an accurate and complete record of your personal information for the purposes identified in this Policy. If you believe your personal information may be inaccurate, you may contact us to access your personal information and take steps to verify, update, and correct it.
Security for Privacy
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Cintech Automotive protects personal information against unauthorized access in accordance with established policies and procedures. Information is protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Monitoring and Enforcement
Cintech Automotive monitors compliance with its privacy policies and procedures. Users may file privacy complaints and disputes by contacting Cintech Automotive's Privacy Officer at Cintechauto@gmail.com who is accountable for our privacy compliance. Every privacy-related complaint will be acknowledged, documented, and investigated, with the results being provided to the complainant. If the complaint is found to be justified, appropriate measures will be taken as a result.
1207 Harvestowne Industrial Dr
Saint Charles Missouri